Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Social-less

I tend to get myself in bad situations at times... it follows me and I go along with it. Bad idea!! So umm I got in trouble Saturday. Needless to say I don't have a phone, grounded from friends, no facebook, can only go to certain places in my car. it's wonderful. just in time for Christmas break. But you know what I am going to try and embrace it and make awesome goals and become a better more responsible person. I don't need to be so caught up in the tech-world. And when I am allowed to finally get on facebook, I am going to delete it. It's really stupid. Gossip, rumors, relationship statuses, stupid pictures, tags.. the whole shah-bang!! I haven't thought of a lot of goals  or things I would like to start doing but here are some of them ya'll might be interested in doing with me!



  • Become a certified personal trainer
  • Get a job I love
  • Open a bank account
  • Start taking a hip hop class
  • Start doing "hot" yoga

1 comment:

  1. seriously sid. I enjoy your sweet blog, and you need to find a way to talk to me. i want to write you back (you kinda forgot the return address part.)hahahah. miss you hope your doing alright

    love- Maxwell

    ReplyDelete