Saturday, December 25, 2010

santa found me

I must have not been too naughty this year because Santy-Claus found me! What an exciting day it was. It all started yesterday when I woke up and went to CrosFit. I get butterflies just thinking about it! This was the wod(work out of  the day):

12 days o' Christmas

1 ring dip
2 hand stand push ups
3 box jumps 
4 clean and jerks or snatches
5 lateral burpees 
6 wall balls
7 kettle bell swings
8 pull ups
9 air squats
10 knees to elbows
11 standing in place lunges while holding weight over head
12 front squats

So it went exactly how the song goes. pretty intense!! 
After I am feeling pretty great and the blood is flowin' I clean a little bit here and there and later that night I went to my grandmas house. We ate dinner, played games, exchanged white elephant gifts and talked. There is one game we always play where you sit in a circle and you have two die and you roll them and if you get doubles then you put on some gloves and try to unwrap the present in the middle. So you might just have rolled doubles and are starting to get the gloves on and someone else rolled doubles so they just snatches those suckers out of your hands! It gets pretty crazy.
When we got home from my grammies house, my siblings and I opened a gift, which is always our pajamas. We also got to open another gift from my neighbor which was a dvd player and some dvds for our car. Every christmas eve my sisters and I sleep in my older sisters room. So we went to bed and woke up at about sixish. Cleaned the kitchen for my madre and then started to open gifts. My family goes youngest to oldest so it doesn't all happen so fast. In the end, we all got neat-o things! I got adobe photoshop which is gonna be a blast! and other odds and ends! My family got a waffle maker, like the turn ones in the hotels, so we made waffles and good food like that. Had a family dinner and went to hang with my friend dal! I had a great holiday and I hope you all did too! Merry Christmas and a great new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment