Monday, December 6, 2010

My love for CrossFit - "Check your ego at the door"

So I have been working out at St. George CrossFit for a little over a year now.. and I absolutely love it! It is very challenging, but I need that. It only makes me stronger. I have a family there who is so awesome and so motivating. I am so thankful for them!! I have become so much stronger and in shape in the past year. It has done wonders for me.. seriously! It puts me in such a good mood. Anyone who wants to get get inshape, CrossFit is the place for you. Don't be intimidated because it looks hard, it is hard, but thats why its funny because you get better and better!


Here is a video of Heather Bergeron, one of my idols who won last years CrossFit games.




She is the one kickin trash in the blue head band, pink bra and black spankies!!



Here is just a video of how CrossFit works, and how awesome, fun, and cool it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment