Tuesday, March 29, 2011

3/29/2011

My last official boyfriend was Hans Lounsbury in the 8th grade. I say official because I have had flings with guys here and there, but haven't had a boyfriend since Hans. I was devestated when me and Hans had broken up. I had no friends because I lost them while I was with him. I spend the summer laying in bed being sad and having nothing to do. I eventually got over it, but I told my self I would never have a boyfriend until college. Well...now that three years have gone by, I am starting to doubt that promise. I want a boyfriend!! I want someone to be there for me whenever and to love to be with me. I want someone to keep me company and have so much fun with them. I miss those days. I miss the day of getting butterflys in my stomach, and being kissed, and having fun with a boy. This needs to change..now! I am on the prowl everybody!

Have a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment