Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm in love I'm in love & I don't care who knows it!

Gosh dang, what a great weekend!! I am so sad it has ended. so sad in fact I have been crying big fat alligator tears all day. ughh. anyways, there is this wonderfully awesome boy named Max that is greatly apart of my life. He lives up north and I don't see him very much at all. This weekend I had the priviledge to go see him. We hung out with his awesome buddies Dan & Adam. Which I felt quite at home with them. Me and Max went to Antelope Island, plenty of gas stations, drew pictures, painted on Adam's walls, and other such things. I wish I lived right across the street from him so I could play with him all the time! You all are probably thinking what the freak Sid can't be in love, but I am as much in love as it gets or that I know. I could get married to him in the future for dang sure. He's got it all. anyways here are some pictures of my weekend:)

Max & I

Adam, Dan, Max, and I

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and it all began in a mall food court:) i am happy for you skiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that's right. how bizarre right? i miss you. what the heck. we were bff's what happened? lets catch up k? love you bye voltron!

    ReplyDelete