Monday, October 18, 2010

ku'u ohana

So today I spent the day with my siblings and it just made me think of how lucky I have to have such a sweet family. I mean they are the Dj's of the party. I love how we are wierd, crazy, funny, loving, caring, serious (hardly at all) and just so cool!

This is my mom & pops who would give the world for me! They are the greatest leaders in my life. I love them so much. They have provided for my siblings and I well since...forever! My dad has the greatest sense of humor. I absoluetly love it! & my mom knows how to have a good time! I would do anything for them!


This would be my older sister, Sadee. Oh what a cool cat she is. I look up to her a lot and she is such a great sister! She has her priorities strait and she keeps em' strait. She is gonna make a big mark on this world someday! I just know it.



 


Ohhh.. Shelbee where do I began. I love this girl she is so awesome. She is determined and is so spunky! I get a long with her most of the time. She loves softball and it's her life. She is really bossy tho.. it's okay tho her personality makes up for it!

 This would be Bailee! She is so spunky I love it! Bailee is so friendly and fun to be around. She loves Karate and is working her way towards a black belt! She is very determined and smart!! I love her so much!

 You can never forget pets! They are family members too! Well Rue, my dog, is the Pomeranian and is so loyal and loving. He would do anything for me. He teaches me patients and to be more loving. He is the best birthday present I have ever gotten.





This is Tommy. Boy is he a putz!! We love him so much tho. He has a totally different personality than Rue. Tommy likes to please himself and is lazy. He likes to eat and sleep. He makes my family laught and we love him so much!

















2 comments: